Monday, December 1, 2008

Ooh My First Blog! Keavney, what have you started?


Hello Everyone,

Yay this is my first blog! I love reading them so I figured I should start one of my own! This should be quite interesting as I have some pretty funny things happen to me and my two homosexi-cats only make it better! Let me explain I have two cats Bruce Leroy and Jean Claws Van Damm and they are both gay. Like Will and Grace gay. Seriously. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I was apart of a Gay/Straight alliance in school so Im totally supportive. Then there is my job that keeps me pretty entertained and life in general. Having that said, I thought I should add a LOLCAT of Jean Claws....did I mention he has two thumbs? Cuteness with his hamburger helper glove hands. Close up pics to come...

2 comments:

The Mad Housewife said...

I have a post named after me! Awwww!!!! *tear* It's catching, isn't it?

jmt said...

Congrats on the blog! It's fun to chronicle everything you do...sort of scary too. I always wonder...who's reading and NOT letting me know??? Hmmm....I like to make my presence known! :)