Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I started out upset, but now im inspired!



So I came into work today and while checking my email, I realized I had got an email from Essence.com talking about the debate over Barack Obama's citizenship and how his citizenship was becoming an issue. Are you serious America? A month before the inauguration? And guess who it is being headed up by? Alan Keyes, a disgruntled African American that ran an unsuccessful campaign for presidency as a republican a few years ago. How sad. You would think that in 2008, with an African- American president on the road to inauguration, we would be further ahead and not trying to CONTINUE to pull each other down, like crabs in a bucket. It really upset me reading the interview Essence had with Alan Keyes.What a bitter hateful person.But then I saw another link and it had letters from little boys to Obama, and it really made me smile. Even the children realize how important this is.







YES WE CAN!!

1 comment:

The Mad Housewife said...

One of my favorite bloggers has a quote on her page:

"Rosa sat so Martin could walk.
Martin walked — so Barack could run. Barack ran so our children can fly."

Cool huh? :D

Here's her website:
http://circlethesquaretable.blogspot.com/